we payed for a complimentary breakfast at the hotel, best decision.
sunset boat ride
the view from our hotel room
my favorite glasses, only $16
Hacienda Cocina y Cantina- the most delicious salad and guacamole
the restaurant heard I had graduated from High School and gave this to me to celebrate
fresh mozzarella from Pan Di Bacco
Pan Di Bacco’s fresh bread and delicious dipping sauces
So excited to finally share my travel guide from Cabo San Lucas with all of you. Looking back at these pictures brings the best memories and makes me want to go back. It was my first time in Cabo, and I’m so lucky I got to visit this amazing place. The views, the people, the food… it was incredible!!!
A little back story… My mom and I went on this fun trip to celebrate my high school graduation. It was such a blast just being her and I. My mom and I are super close, it was like being on vacation with my best friend. We wanted to go somewhere we could relax by the pool all day and eat delicious food at night. Cabo was just the place for that. We stayed at Me Cabo which was breath taking, it was all white and the view was crazy. Pictures honestly don’t do it justice. The service there was unreal and the pool food was great (I got shrimp tacos by the pool everyday for lunch).
Speaking of food, I literally didn’t have a bad bite. I love Mexican food and could probably eat it everyday, so Mexico was the place to be! But it wasn’t just Cabo’s Mexican food, they had great Italian food and even sushi.
Some of my favorite restaurants…
- Hacienda Cocina y Cantina- amazing Mexican food with a beautiful view. You sit in a hut that faces the ocean. If you go you have to try the Ensalada Hacienda which has goat cheese, strawberries and mangos, it’s unreal. Not to mention their Pastel De Cuatro Leches is so yummy.
- Bar Esquina – my favorite place we tried. The outdoor seating is beautiful. My mom and I order almost everything on the menu and not one thing disappointed. The wedge salad was amazing, along with the pizza, and the Filet mignon with horseradish potato gratin tomatoes and spinach was to die for!!
- Pan Di Bacco– is right in town but when you go inside the restaurant you feel like you are in Italy. Their breads, pastas, and mozzarella is handmade daily!!
- The Office — This is also a must try! The restaurant is right on the beach, literally the tables are in the sand. The ambience is very alive and the place is always crowded, I defiantly suggest getting reservations!
A few places I will definitely be trying next time in Cabo…
- Flora Farms– I wish so badly we could’ve eaten here but it was a 40 minute drive. The food is all grown on the farm and made fresh everyday. I heard it is to die for.
- Sunset on Monalisa– supposedly is the best place to watch the sunset and has great food.
- Ediths– heartbroken we didn’t have time to eat here. This restaurant is also right in town and I heard it serves great Mexican food.
Lastly, one day we took a ride on a boat that took us by the rocks, such an amazing experience. We were able to jump off the boat into the ocean, take a beautiful ride, and watch an incredible sunset. If you have the chance I recommend taking some type of boat ride while you are in Cabo.
Anything else to add for those who have been?! Next time I go I want to be a little more adventurous, any suggestions for fun things to do? Cabo has my heart, I’m already looking forward to going back!! My mom and I are already planning another girls trip for next year;)
Hope have a great week!